Friday, January 18, 2008

Tantalizingly Close....

So after a short run last night (2.25 miles; I was starting to feel it in my lower legs for some reason) I am oh so close to 3 things. Those are as follows:

1. I am 1.8 miles away from hitting my Nike+ goal of running 30 miles in 4 weeks. Right now I am 10.3 miles ahead of my goal pace.

2. I am 5.37 miles away from hitting the 40 miles in my Beginners Only 2 challenge.

3. Last, but certainly not least, I am a mere 1.72 miles away from hitting 100 miles in Nike+.

I plan on accomplishing all 3 on Sunday with my long run.

The Goal for Sunday: 6 miles.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Good luck! Don't push too hard if you're feeling off, but I'm sure you'll do great!

tina said...

Wow again! The resemblance is uncanny... Shoot for 6... Overachieve with 6.48. I predict that you will be coming down with a "tenacious cold" soon... :D

Congrats!

Rob said...

I really think that I need to recalibrate my Nike+, as Garmin said I went exactly 6 while Nike+ said 6.48. I mean, I'll still take credit for 6.48, but I REALLY think it was only 6.