Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Who Farted??

I did. Well, at least I think I did. Fartlek that is. If you look at my latest run, the pace is all over the place. Short periods of faster than normal running (I just picked out a landmark a ways ahead; tough to do in the dark) and ran at a fast pace towards it, then slowing to recover afterwards. It felt pretty good, and I'm pretty sure I haven't run as fast AT ALL since I've started running.

Other than running things are pretty normal around here.

Oh, except for the NASTY case of diaper rash my daughter has. It's SO red and sore; she screams every time we put her down to change her. She's had diaria for the past week or so, and her poor little tushy is a mess.

Work is not very exciting, and I don't expect it to be. It's just that kind of job. It IS a job, though, and it's nice to be working again.

Sorry to be so lame, but that's about it for now. Latr.

No comments: